Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission falls within the aims and scope of the International Marine Energy Journal.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in PDF format. All source files (Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, LaTeX) have also been uploaded separately. In addition, all images have been uploaded in high resolution format (>300 dpi for photographs; >600dpi for raster graphics). PNG, JPEG, TIFF and EPS formats are accepted.
- Where available, DOIs (or URLs) for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the journal template files.
- If submitting for a special issue, the correct journal section has been selected and if applicable, the code sent with the invitation e-mail has been added to the 'Comments to the Editor'
ICOE 2021 Special Issue
By invitation of the Special Issue Guest Editor only. Submitting authors will be required to enter a code in the 'Comments to Editor' upon submission.
I the author/we the authors understand that I/we retain copyright over our article. I/we grant a licence to IMEJ to: publish my/our article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and identify IMEJ as the original publisher.
Your personal information will only be used by the IMEJ for the purpose of communicating with you about your submissions and reviews; to request reviews or to give you general information the journal, for example forthcoming special issues. It will not be passed to any third party except where you have explicitly given consent. You can review or change your personal information and notification preferences by logging in and clicking on "View Profile". You can request to have your account deleted, by sending an email to email@example.com from the e-mail address linked to the account, including your username in the message. Please note that once published, articles will remain online in perpetuity and will not be deleted, even if the author's account is subsequently deleted.